Tuesday, March 14, 2017

My Reverse Bucket List


A bucket list is a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime. Therefore, a reverse bucket list is a list of cool things I have already gotten to do in my lifetime.  I have been lucky enough to travel Europe twice. This includes visiting Big Ben, riding on the London Eye. My first experience ice skating was under the Windsor Tower. I have spent a New Year’s Eve under the Eiffel tower eating the most delicious crepes and sipping champagne. I “selfied” with the original Mona Lisa before selfies were cool.  I have walked the streets of Rome and tossed my reenacted lizzie McGuire throwing pennies into the Trevi Fountain. I’ve wondered lost in the pouring rain with the best group of friends in Siena, Italy. During this time, we consumed an unhealthy amount of gelato. Word of advice when in Italy never say no to Gelato. As for my trips in the United states I have caught a swordfish weighing over 200 pounds while deep sea fishing. Note; that was exhausting and the best whole body workout I have ever done!  I have traveled the entire state of Alaska managing to almost be trampled by a moose and her baby while in a car. Let me tell you they are HUGE! As the list goes on these are the experiences I am most proud of and I look forward to see how my list grows after graduation! What bucket list experiences have you experienced?

No comments:

Post a Comment