Monday, March 13, 2017

Is it Summer YET!?


Am I the only one wishing it was summer? Summer is probably my favorite season. Why? Well that’s what I’m here to tell you. Let’s begin with the simple fact there is no school in summer. If you haven’t already learned there is nothing I loathe more than college. No, it defiantly has not been the best four years of my life, more like the worst! Furthermore, I love that it gets darker later. This means more time to be outside doing stuff. In the summer, I spend my summers at the lake riding on the boat, tubing, jet skiing and fishing. What more can you ask for? Absolutely nothing! I love being able to go to the lake with my friends spend the weekend and have nothing to care about. Moreover, there is so much extra stuff to do rather than in the winter I feel as if there is nothing to do. Also, I am a little more excited for summer because I will officially be moved in to my new house!! I look forward to hosting summer barbeques and gatherings.  I am always looking for fun activities and ideas for our summer weekends, what do you guys do in the summer that you enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment