Tuesday, April 25, 2017

What do Snapchay Emoji's Mean?


1.      Smiley Face Emoji on Snapchat


What it means: This user is one of your best friends on Snapchat. You frequently send Snaps back and forth to each other.

2.       Yellow Heart Emoji on Snapchat

What it means: This user is your #1 best friend. You send the most Snaps to this user, and they send the most Snaps to you.

3.       Smirking Face Emoji on Snapchat

What it means: You're one of this user's best friends, but they aren't one of your best friends. They send you more Snaps than you send them.

4.      Grimacing Face Emoji on Snapchat


What it means: Your #1 best friend is their #1 best friend, too. You both send lots of Snaps to the same user.

5.       Sunglasses Face Emoji on Snapchat

What it means: One of your best friends is one of their best friends. You send a lot of Snaps to someone they also send a lot of Snaps to. 

6.       Red Heart Emoji on Snapchat

What it means: You've been #1 best friends (yellow heart status) with this user for two weeks in a row.

7.       Pink Hearts Emoji on Snapchat


What it means: You've been #1 best friends with this user for two months in a row.

8.       Fire Emoji on Snapchat


What it means: You and this user are on a Snapstreak -- you've been sending each other Snaps for several days in a row. The number of days you've been on a Snapstreak will appear next to the fire emoji.

9.      100 Emoji on Snapchat


What it means: You've been on a Snapstreak with this user for 100 days in a row.

10.   Hourglass Emoji on Snapchat


What it means: Your Snapstreak with this user will end if you don't send them a Snap very soon. You can send them a Snap or a Chat to keep it going.

11.   Baby Emoji on Snapchat


What it means: You and this user have recently added each other as Snapchat friends.

12.   Gold Star Emoji on Snapchat


What it means: Someone has replayed this user's Snap within the past 24 hours.

13.  Gold Sparkles Emoji on Snapchat


What it means: You're in a Snapchat Group Chat with this user.

14.  Birthday Cake Emoji on Snapchat


What it means: Today is this user's birthday. This emoji will only appear if the user indicated their date of birth in their Account information.


4 comments:

  1. I love these little emojis on Snapchat. I am one of those crazy people who get mad when people lose my streaks though! But I feel like it is so common now a days. I also don't get the baby emoji when I get a new friend anymore which I find kind of strange. But I never really knew what the double pink heart meant, so thanks for sharing because now I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Snapchat! I too am constantly wanting to continue a streak with someone and loved learning about the various emojis. I love that Snapchat is a creative and fun way to communicate with others. Being away at school from a lot of my friends I love that I can still see their faces and communicate with them rather than FaceTime or a phone call. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When all of these changed with the update, I found myself googling the meanings of all the new emojis. Thanks for posting again what all the symbols mean. They are really helpful. I have enjoyed reading your blog, Darci!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post was needed. I always wonder what those emojis are for. I guess I wont forget anyones birthday thanks to the birthday cake emoji.

    ReplyDelete