Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The best Snapchat filters


Think of Snapchat filters as the ultimate in selfie-enhancing technology. To find filters, simply tap on your face before you shoot and select one of the options that pops up. Once you've captured a photo or video, swipe left or right to see other filter options. While you can't search for specific filters  like Snapchat messages, they come and go. However, we have a few favorites you should keep an eye out for.

Hip Glasses

Snapchat has been very into this idea of combining cool, reflective glasses with added background music if you use the filter on a video. Augmented reality perk: convincing your pals you're spending a wild night out instead of what you're actually doing, sending snaps from the couch.

Puppy

People who say this is not their favorite filter are kidding themselves. With cute puppy ears and an interactive tongue feature, it serves every purpose we want in our filters you look cute but also show off your clear appreciation of dogs. You can take a snap with a friend and they'll be similarly pup-ified.

Face Swap

Ah, trying on our friends' faces. Though the results are disturbing 99 percent of the time, it's important to appreciate the technology behind this terrifying Snapchat classic.

Flower Crown

We'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to the most basic of Snapchat filters that also miraculously makes everybody's skin look flawless and adds that crucial eye highlight that we never knew we were missing.

Voice changing filters

Not only are these video filters adorable, they also come with a voice changing feature in case you wanted to sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks for a while.


4 comments:

  1. I never follow the Snapchat filters very closely. My favorite was the cat filter, I wish they would bring that one back. I like that Snapchat changes their filters often so you can try new things. Some of them I think they should keep like the puking rainbow filter. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE Snapchat filters! They make it so much more enjoyable when sending snaps with your friends. My favorite filter currently is the wide grin. It always makes me laugh, even though I know I am always going to look the same. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My roommate sends me the funniest and the most random filters all night long. She loves the ones with voice changers. My favorite is the flower crown for sure. I just got using Bitmoji and they are the best. I have a friend in New York and the only communication we have is Bitmoji's on Snapchat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rarely snap without filters anymore! I do really love the hip glasses filter, but my favorite right now is probably the filter that takes away your nose and makes your mouth huge. I also love using my bitmojis. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete