Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Measure What matters


Question 1: What are your objectives
As it says many businesses cannot answer this question. From my experience, I couldn’t either. As many of you know my family owns a small business. At times, it’s not ran as efficiently as I would like due to the fact my father is the most unorganized person in the world. Also, our personalities clash so bad at times it makes it impossible for us to communicate important things. I really wouldn’t have considered this question until reading and knowing its importance. In the future, I would like to sit down and consider what goals and objectives I want to achieve each year to continue growing our business. We have recently entered the catering business and I would really like to expand upon this in the future. Catering is very profitable and I love attending all of the large scale events and weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment