Monday, February 27, 2017

Facebook Insights


Facebook uses insights to provide statistics to help the user determine what is working for their account. I currently use this with our business page for the 235 Grill. It is a great way to show yourself how well you are promoting your business on that specific social media platform.  On the insights it shows actions on page which is the number of clicks your page’s contact information and call to action button. Along with page views, page likes, page reach consist of the number of people who saw any of your page post. This can be broken down onto total, paid and non-paid if you pay to sponsor a post. Finally, insights show post engagements this can be the number of times someone has engaged with your posts through likes, comments, shares and more. I have found this aspect of my business page to be very helpful it helps me know when I am not posting enough, what post the followers reacted to the most and helps me get the most out of my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment