Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Ohhh Monday.

Where to begin. Mondays are usually the day I dread, I dread waking up to start my day, trying to motivate myself to in the mood to get a good work out in and then off to college, work and so on. However, today was oddly rare. I woke up alert and ready to start my day! after a good nights rest I was off to the gym where my cardio workout didn't seem like such a drag. Continuing on my day got  even better. As I was scrolling through Facebook I see a post about Menards having patio chairs for $.01. No Joke! each chair was a penny! Did I need these chairs, no. Was I in the search for new patio furniture, no...but what a deal do I bought 12! I got 12 chairs for .13 cents! This had to be my day! nothing could go wrong. As I was thinking my day couldn't get much better, I was wrong yet again. As I was at work this gentleman sat up at the counter and handed me a lottery ticket and asked me to scratch it off for me. Well he won $100.00! To my surprise, he split it with me! This Monday was defiantly a Monday to mark on the calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment