Monday, January 23, 2017

How is Social Media most useful for a business?

Today I would like to touch on how I have used social media for our local business. My family owns a restaurant just inside the Village of Alger, Ohio called the 235 Grill. Our business has been family owned and operated for the last seven years. As a small business in rural area we look for ways to draw people from larger cities in to visit our restaurant. I have found social media to be a great use.

We have tried to find ways to advertise to different clientele but also keep our regular customers informed. Facebook has been a huge hit for us. I use Facebook daily to share our dinner specials, promote our entertainment events and communicate with our customers. I have found this to be effective because of the amount of people that do have Facebook. It is now the social media that people of all ages use. This is a helping factor because our clientele ranges in age.

No comments:

Post a Comment